The summer is coming to a close, but we suggest you keep this countdown of Barrie’s Best Beaches for next summer! The Keys to the Ciy of Barrie is brought to you by Pratt Homes.
Here’s what we found after spending the summer experiencng the area’s waterfront this summer:
- Centennial Beach: This beach has so much to offer and is the beach most people think of for Barrie. With kayaking, stand up paddle boarding and the water park, the possibilities are endless.
- Johnson’s Beach: If you’re looking for a no frills beach in Barrie, this is the one for you. Lots of sand and great views of the City of Barrie’s downtown, it’s our second choice.
- Minet’s Point Beach: If you have small children, we suggest this beach for you! The swim area is shallow and the park is so great! Plus, they are very close to each other. Another plus, the sunsets are spectacular!
- Tyndale Beach: This is the beach for everyone! With sandy beach area, playground, beach volleyball area and a pavillion, you can enjoy this area at any age.
- Dock Road: Not technically a beach, but it’s a favourite with our kids. Nothing beats dock jumping!